School bullying statistics in the United States show that about one in four kids in the U.S. are bullied on a regular basis, either at school or via social media. Way too many? For certain. What can you do to increase your awareness and help spread the message? Plenty!
- Learn the statistics to make yourself and others aware of the problem! Bullying Statistics.Org
- Join Stomp Out Bullying in their initiatives this month. Plenty of ideas to increase awareness on their site!
- Explore Kea's resource page.
- Introduce the kids in your life to The Secret Path of Ned the Ninja. They'll get inside the head of an awesome kid who has been bullied.
- Find out what your school does to address bullying. Do they have a school safety team? Get involved.